Welcome!!!

Feel free to leave your feedback or ideas here..this is the place where we can share our ideas and thought..have fun discussing!!

Monday, July 28, 2008

video project..

This is new for me..I dont have the knowledge in making video...huhu..but its ok.. there is no purpose of coming to this class if i cannot learn anything from it rite..so..i started to create my video by using movie maker but unfortunately my movie maker software is not funtioning very well..wargh!!! so tense..but lucky i found a software that can help me with thius project which is the cyberlink powerdirector..its very helpfull and easy to use.so try it and you will have fun creating your movie!!

6 comments:

kiDDo said...

Yeah! I'm using PowerDirector too! But.. NO! It's Not fun. Uhuhuuu.. I'm not that creative and I have to crack my head to create that video. No matter what I do, it always seem that I could do better. So, I would keep on editing and editing and in the end, would actually ruin the movie.. Yeah, that is so like Kid...

Iman said...

It's normal to crack head to master the PowerDirector. I took 3 days to familiar with it. And I have lost some of my vid project too..huhuhuh.tension.but its ok.that's the price i have to pay in learning new thing.so..have fun with it.anything, just ask me.maybe i can help u. :}

p/s:no more din dis time.it will create unwanted rumours.haha

techno_86 said...

PowerDirector??? hurm..its new to me..never hear it b4(wat a shame)huhuhu..thx 4 da suggestion man..i wanna try it out so that i can make a comparision-which one is more user friendly: windows movie maker or PowerDirector ;)

M.Fahmiizani said...

Salam and hai...
Power director?awesome dude..
But it really make me "berjanggut untuk menunggu".However, what can I say is power director is one of the best and easy multimedia tool to do our video clips..
Till then, bye bye..

hunnybunny said...

Power Director is a cool software..As I had seen your cool video(pra-tayang), I believe on it.. Really impressed with what have you done..Congrates from me!!

Iman said...

tq haney..
its nothing la..
very simple one.
i saw other ppl use the 7th version of the software.
i think its better than mine